Don't go by that. I don't think Stella Blue's 21+, I think it's 18+. I'll try to find out about them.
pro-rock, where you can order the tickets online
clicked on the buy tickets link for that date, and that was the message it displays at the order screen
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Don't go by that. I don't think Stella Blue's 21+, I think it's 18+. I'll try to find out about them.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah, i'm lookin right now trying to find out for sure about that
i'm hopin that's not true, but if it is, i've got a way of getting an extra year added to the ID...just don't really wanna try that and possibly get caught tho..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
A few years ago I went with a group of guys and we got a guy in with another guys ID. They really didn't even look that much alike. The first guy went threw and passed his ID back to the other guy a couple people back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
if anyone wants to meet up let me know, ill be at either show and maybe both...except for yankees baseball...he is on my ignore list until october.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
may have to do somethin like that, hell, i can take my brother's, we look alike
just looked at another site to order tix from, says 21+ as well
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
btw dane, you need to talk your sister out of listenin to some of that mess she calls music!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I saw one site saying the same thing. It may be 21+ there. It seems like it wasn't though. That might be why that guy was using that ID. I thought he was just doing it to get drinks.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks